The holiday season is gradually approaching, and with that, it is time for you to plan how you can celebrate the time together with you. Whether you wish to plan your holiday party or even a family or friends’ get-together, you need to look for some fun and exciting party ideas to make it enjoyable.
I noticed how many different escape rooms near me have popped up recently, offering immersive experiences to players across diverse age groups. People enjoy spending their time at these compelling games with their friends, family, or co-workers. Escape rooms come in a wide array of themes, from horror-themed ones to even fantasy. So, players can choose any suitable game of their choice and spend some quality time with their loved ones.
Playing an escape room game can be a great way of making your holidays fun and exciting. But if you are in a dilemma thinking about which escape room game theme will be suitable for you, check out these:
1. Breakout Escape Rooms: Enchanted Forest
• While the facility offers five unique and authentic escape room games, Enchanted Forest can be the perfect addition to your holidays!
• Players need to be at least 5 to 10 years old or above to enjoy playing the game.
• The game room can accommodate 4 to 8 players.
• Breakout is also the best birthday celebration place in Bangalore.
The game begins with the Royal Kingdom of Indiravarma submerged under abject poverty. The kingdom is on the verge of collapse. Upon seeing the misery of the kingdom, you and your team decide to save the kingdom.
Thereafter, you set on a mission to uncover the hidden treasure of the Enchanted Forest. You take the help of different high-tech gadgets to transport yourself to the forest. Unfortunately, you lose your way inside the forest. You stumble across an old tarot card reader who offers to help you. Do you think you can escape the forest in time?
2. Breakout Games: Christmas Caper
• While the facility offers 5+ unique and authentic escape room games, Christmas Caper can be the perfect addition to your holidays! It is a seasonal game offered by the business, especially during the holiday season.
• Players need to be at least 14 years old or above to enjoy playing the game independently.
You and your teammates are part of Elf Team 6, recognized as the elite squad of Christmas-saving elves. You must go to the North Pole at 11:30 am on Christmas Eve to complete the task of finding Santa’s missing hat.
You have only half an hour in hand before you finally take off. Do you think you have what it takes to put together your Christmas knowledge and detective skills to save Christmas this year?
3. BreakoutIQ: Harvey’s Magical Holiday Hijinx
• The game functions as an inquisitive online escape game filled with immersive puzzles and riddles.
• The game divides players into independent breakout rooms to solve different challenges.
• Teams with a total of 600 people (maximum) can take part in this holiday-themed escape room game.
• Holiday events at the facility are made special with professional hosting offered by the brand.
The tables have turned on the holiday pranks this year! It has all happened supposedly due to Harvey’s family of magicians and wizards.
It is now upon you and your team to save Harvey. Do you think you have what it takes to save Harvey before it’s too late and he is changed into a pumpkin forever?
These are the top 3 holiday-themed escape room adventures that can turn up the fun in your holiday party this year. So, are you excited to try out these exciting escape rooms?