Top PGDM colleges in Delhi as well as elsewhere provide admission based on the marks scored in the MBA/ PGDM entrance tests. Different entrance exams are conducted in our country for the selection of aspiring MBAs. Some of these are CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, NMAT, IIFT, CMAT, NET and KMAT. Those of you preparing to seek admission in a management program must keep a track of the admission forms. Filling the MBA admission forms accurately and submitting them timely is the first step towards entering your dream management institute. If you plan to fill the forms for the entrance test to be conducted in 2023 then this piece of writing is a must read for you. We have provided a detail of the colleges that are still accepting the forms. Few other necessary details related to MBA/PGDM admission have also been shared here. Read on to find out!
Admission Form Submission for MBA/PGDM Colleges – Last Date
Many top institutes are accepting admission forms for the MBA/PGDM admission 2023. Let’s look at the names of these institutes as well as their last date of submission of forms:
- Thapar University – The admission forms have been made available by this esteemed university from 25th January 2025 to 27th February 2023.
- MNNIT Allahabad – The admission forms for this management institute were out on 25th January 2023. They will be available until 21st April 2023 which is also the last date of application.
- VIT – Last date for submission of admission forms is 5th March 2023
- BML Munjal University – The MBA admission forms are out at the university and can be submitted until the 25th of February.
- IIT Jodhpur – Last date for submission of admission forms is 28th February 2023
- IISWBM Kolkata – You can submit the admission form for this institute until 22nd March 2022.
- DPU Pune – The institute is accepting forms until 31st March 2023-02-20
- Ahmedabad University – It is inviting applications for the MBA entrance test till the 28th of February.
Admission forms are also available for SRM IST, Ghaziabad, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, UPES Dehradun, BIM Trichy, JAGSoM and Bennett University. LBSIM, FLAME University, ITM Navi Mumbai, JBS Noida, Parul University and Dayanand Sagar University are also inviting applications. You can also submit MBA admission forms at IMT Nagpur, Ghaziabad and Hyderabad to start the admission process at these esteemed institutes.
Conversely, institutes such as MDI Gurgaon, BITSoM Mumbai, IIT Madras, XLRI Delhi NCR Campus and IIT Roorkee have stopped accepting admission forms. Likewise, the last date for accepting admission forms at Jaipuria Institute of Management, Alliance University, Bangalore and GIM Goa has also crossed
Entrance Test Accepted at Top MBA/PGDM Colleges
The entrance tests conducted for admission to various management programs at top management institutes are as follows:
Let us look at their acceptability at some of the PGDM Colleges in Delhi as well as other parts of the country:
CAT and GMAT are accepted at various Indian Institutes of Management. These include IIM Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Udaipur, Calcutta, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Jammu and Indore. These are also accepted at IIT Delhi, Kharagpur and Bombay. While XLRI Jamshedpur accepts the score of XAT in addition to CAT and GMAT, JNU accepts only CAT. IIT Kanpur, Guwahati, Roorkee, Madras, Mandi and Jodhpur, IIT-ISM Dhanbad, MDI Gurgaon and IISWBM also accept only CAT.
SIHS Pune, SCMHRD Pune, SICSR Pune, SIBM Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad and SIOM Nashik accept only SNAP. On the other hand, Thapar University, SRM IST, Ghaziabad, NDIM and IISWBM are among the ones that accept multiple admission tests. These include CAT, MAT, ATMA, NMAT, GRE and GMAT among others. IBS Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Ahmedabad and Mumbai accept IBSAT. Likewise, various other institutes have set one or more of these tests as the qualifying criteria for admission to different management programs.
Tips to Get Admission in the Best
MBA/PGDM admission exams are extremely tough. They test the knowledge of the candidates in multiple domains including English, mathematics, logical reasoning, current affairs and more. It is important to prepare thoroughly for the examination bin order to crack it. Here are a few preparation tips:
· It is suggested to begin the preparation at least two years prior to the test. The syllabus is vast and you would be able to cover it only if your start timely.
· Professional guidance is a must to understand and learn various topics that form a part of the syllabus. CAT coaching institutes have a team of experienced and knowledgeable faculty members. They train the students rigorously to crack the entrance test.
· Taking out sufficient time for self-study is crucial. To begin with, you must squeeze in at least one hour each day for self-study.
· In addition to learning the lessons, it is important to test your knowledge from time to time. Giving mock tests and solving previous years question papers prove to be helpful in this regard. In addition to assessing your knowledge, these papers also give an idea about the examination pattern. These entrance tests are quite lengthy. Solving mock tests regularly helps in efficient time management during the exam. This small yet essential activity builds speed. So, you can solve the questions easily and quickly.
Some of the best PGDM colleges in Delhi NCR and other parts are still accepting admission forms. Thapar University, BML Munjal University, VIT, MNNIT Allahabad and IIT Jodhpur are some of them. IISWBM Kolkata, Ahmedabad University, DPU Pune, SRM IST, Ghaziabad and Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham are also accepting applications. If you haven’t started with the admission process yet then download the forms and start with it. Do let us know if you require further information related to the same.
NDIM has helped several aspiring managers nurture their dream and move up the corporate ladder. The management institute does not focus only on theoretical knowledge but facilitates overall growth of the students to help them take on the challenges of the corporate world. Its Corporate (Industry) Interface has been rated the best in India by AICTE-CII for 3 years in a row. NDIM claims a 100% placement record which is verified by the Advertising Standards Council of India.
Guest post to Easytoend