Standing in front of the mirror many have to struggle daily with brow pencils, brow gels, and soap brows just to get the perfect eyebrows. Going to any special event would require one to spend hours trying to fix the eyebrows to look their best. Looking for a solution? With microblading, it is possible to have stunning eyebrows daily without spending extra time.
What is Eyebrow Microblading?
It is a form of semi-permanent eyebrow tattooing. Tattooing sounds scary? Don’t worry it isn’t a permanent impression on the body and goes only to the epidermis. The permanent tattoo goes deeper up to the dermis and so it’s indelible.
Eyebrow microblading in San Diego is a simpler process and the healing process can also be quick. A tool consisting of tiny needles is used manually to draw strokes of eyebrows while depositing pigment in the skin. It can last from 1-3 years depending on the skin type and maintenance. Considering one’s preference, the shape of the face, skin color, the eyebrows can be modeled accordingly.
Benefits of Eyebrow Microblading
- Save more time in your daily routine: Putting on make-up and getting ready in the morning consumes a sufficient amount of our precious time. People with thin eyebrows need to put a little extra effort into it. So microblading can get you rid of all morning hassles. One can do away with the eyebrow makeup overall. Worth investing something into saving time and efforts
- Saving a few bucks: The spending on various ranges of products like brow pencils, eyebrow waxing, brushes, tweezers, and threading can be curtailed. Eyebrow Microblading in San Diego can be said to be an investment in the long run. It can last from 1 to 3 years depending upon the individual’s body and care.
- Size it to match your vibe: The designs are modeled keeping in mind the client’s skin tone, the shape of the face, and mood. It’s like designing your eyebrows according to your fancy.
- It’s painless and effective: a numbing chemical is applied over the eyebrow to ensure you don’t feel the prick of the needles. This is reassuring for folks who are especially afraid of needles or worry in the name of tattooing. Several people who have done it previously have reported their satisfaction after undergoing this process.
- It can be ditched: In case, you want to get it removed or want to try out a new design, a salt/saline solution is used to remove the microbladed eyebrows. The pigment used also leaves no scarring.
Try it out
Rather than perfecting the art of penciling your eyebrows to make them look fuller and thicker, you can take a leap of faith to try this amazing process. It adds a natural look and saves one from the smudges or mishaps that can ruin the penciled eyebrows.
The process is very precise and neat leaving you with a stunning look. The longevity also reduces our task of tending to the eyebrows. People struggling with thin eyebrows should opt for this solution. Anyone interested in having a natural looking fuller eyebrow can reach out to experts like https://adourebeauty.com/.